· The Internal Developer Relations team creates documentation and training for company engineers on engineering platforms, frameworks, libraries, and custom tools used to develop large-scale web and mobile apps.
· As an Instructional Designer, you will design, develop, launch, and maintain a highly technical curriculum for engineers.
· You are also expected to quickly establish and maintain relationships/credibility with partners, identify needs/requirements, and manage multiple and potentially inconsistent sources of content.
· Analyze needs and design scalable learning solutions appropriate to a developer audience including facilitator guides, content, and assessments.
· Collaborate with engineers to develop engaging technical training materials.
· Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs and use these to drive improvements.