* Assemble and install workstations as per training and instruction from site Deployment team
* Comply with all company policies and Health and Safety requirements. Understand Pre-work requirements, the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), setting up and support a safe work environment.
* Work as a team to install the load and unload stations including;
* Part of a team to build workstation from flatpack materials including some framework installed
* Conform to QC processes to validate assembly and build of a simple framework and peripherals required to integrate work area with the installed automation.
* Support team and participate in individual training/development plans and be flexible between cells and associated tasks.
* Deliver the Station installs to highest standard of manufacturing, productivity and efficiency
* Deliver station installation as per Project plans and as directed by Station Installation Lead
* Communicate any potential threat to project timeline in advance to the Station Installation Lead.
* Attend daily "sunrise" meetings
* To carry out any other reasonable requests that may arise from the Project management team
* Follows all applicable third-party safety policies and best practices
Skills and competencies:
* Previous experience within a manufacturing or logistics environment.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure
* Understanding of 5S and Lean Manufacturing beneficial
* Experience of providing support in a similar deployment environment
* Previous role within a project team with hands on experience
* Lean manufacturing/automation experience will be advantageous.
* Experience of working in cross-functional teams, and on solo projects.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, climb flights of stairs and work from elevated areas. Job requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting, manual and finger dexterity and eye- hand coordination sufficient to operate hand tools. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold, wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Lubricate machinery, change parts, or perform other routine machinery maintenance.