Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises the building, training and mentoring a group of technical administrators to support multi-tiered environments for a 24 hours by 365 Days a year support
- Develop and grow employees through effective coaching and feedback
- Manage contractor day to day work
- Ensures that the team’s overall quality levels (quality of product or department work) and on-time delivery schedules are maintained.
- Inspects production/department work to verify conformance to specifications and directs any adjustments as needed.
- SOX controls, server images and subsequent processes compliance
- Identification of operational bottlenecks, performance and security issues.
- Identification of gaps in the core platform will need to be remediated, where you and your team will provide direction for design and implementation to the RUN teams
- Ensuring monitoring, alerting and reporting of the various platforms infrastructure environments with an eye on improving the landscapes with new methodologies and engagements
- Manage team scheduling of resources
- Upgrade and patch management across the multiple applications and platform
- Articulating plans and action items to peers and leaders across the Enterprise Services teams in many cross-functional planning and implemenations
- Lead/Facilitate incident problem resolution including critical event team lead role
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Experience in server and storage technology
- Experience in networking and client platform technologies
- Experience in IT Service Management frameworks and/or DevOps frameworks
- Proven ability to multi-task between technology and teams
- Build team member individual development