Ref ID: 01120-0011596270
Classification: Network Security Administrator
• Perform day-to-day security operations, including data protection, network monitoring, endpoint monitoring, and log analysis. Investigate abnormalities, anomalies, events, and incidents detected; escalate as appropriate.
• Document any actions taken as part of investigations, control reviews, vulnerability remediation outcomes, or other duties assigned. Escalate any identified defects, gaps, or inefficiencies to management.
• Analyze asset vulnerabilities, report vulnerability results to asset owners, and track remediation outcomes; escalate as appropriate.
• Assist in the management of security technology processes and solutions, which includes endpoint protection, vulnerability management, content filtering, and intrusion detection systems.
• Develop automated solutions to simple business problems with scripting (e.g., PowerShell, python, bash).
• Assist with educating staff on recognizing, responding, and reporting security incidents involving threats to information systems or unauthorized attempts to obtain member information.
• Actively participate with approved information security sharing and intelligence organizations on behalf of organization.
• Maintain assigned elements of our organization Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
• Monitor and interact with external third-party resources involved in managing information security controls, conducting assessments, or performing audits.
• Responsible for compliance with financial policies including the Bank Secrecy Act and Customer Identification Program.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.