We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through ourplay basedcurriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences while serving asamentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the childreninyour care.
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company standardsto ensure a safe environmentfor every child.
- Communicateand build relationshipswithenrolledandprospectivefamiliestopromote achievementfor the childandtosupport your centers success.
Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans.
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.