SNI Companies is hiring for an Inbound Transportation Clerk.
- Update system to reflect products which were shipped - details of products on containers.
- Track and communicate status of inbound containers until received.
- Validate and coordinate payments for inbound product.
- Coordinate activities and provide documentation to our customs broker to clear product.
- Adjust product inventory based upon receipt documents.
- Reconcile freight invoices to ensure accurate and timely payment. Resolve discrepancies and liaison with inbound freight providers on payment and delivery issues.
Education and Work Experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is a must.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.