Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date in January 2021 with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About The Team
You will be introduced to the unique nature of the market in which we work and will receive training on industry best practice along with issue troubleshooting and resolution of problems in complex financial solutions software.
Implementation Consultants for the GETPAID software must have the capacity to work in cross-functional teams to accomplish overall project goals. Under normal conditions, Consultants will travel up to 75% to support client related activities independently and with Project team members.
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading and executing project activities regarding functional and technical requirements and designs, testing, training, and support
- Assisting with project planning and requirement gathering and specifications
- Coordinating work tasks with cross functional team leaders to develop solutions with other team members
- Executing and delivering project tasks within time and budget constraints
- Understanding client needs, and developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
- Store all Project deliverables (signoffs, documentation, workbooks, customer status reports, tech info/vpn, issues list, major decisions, etc.) on SharePoint.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, International Business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese
- Familiarity with Accounts Receivable and Order to Cash space
- Experience with IT processes
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.