WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Develop and implement HR practices and objectives that create a high performing, employee-centric culture that emphasizes our cores values and supports our business goals.
- Manages and participates in facilitation/problem resolution on issues related to employee relations, performance & talent management, FMLA/ADA/leaves of absences, and employee discipline; advises both employees and management on employee relations policies, procedures, and documentation; researches, identifies, and analyzes specific employee relations concerns and makes appropriate recommendations to managers.
- Manage on-boarding and exit process for designated site.
- Create and maintain all personnel files including conducting regular audits of all HR related data and information to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Administer change of status paperwork and corresponding HRIS inputs
- Partner with HSE Business Partner on safety matters and workers’ compensation claim management including return to work and modified duty issues.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Effectively creates highly professional written and oral HR communications, including executive summaries, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, public speaking, ER investigations, report writing, and maintain professional interactions with all levels of employees.
- Values Based Performance Culture:
- Work closely with leadership team, Fluidra NA HR team in the ongoing implementation and adoption of Fluidra values communication and actives.
- Partner closely with local leadership team to promote effective employee relations management and communication
- Act as advisor and guide, in consultation with the Director of HR Operations, to local leadership team on utilizing a values-based performance management system.
- Coordinate and organize training and other values-related employee events and activities.
- Administrative and HR Process Support:
- Drive the effective adoption, execution and completion of all Fluidra NA HR processes, including objective setting, performance reviews, talent reviews, onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- Ensure all HR administrative processes, data, information is consistently tracked, input and managed accurately and effectively.
- HR Metrics:
- Working with the local leadership team and the Fluidra NA HR Team and using the Fluidra Values/Culture as the foundation, develop initiatives that drive an outstanding employee experience as measured by key HR metrics including employee turnover, frequency of employee relations issues and employee engagement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Florida and federal employment and wage/hour laws
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business leaders
- Collaborative team member able to work cross-functionally and independently
- Approachable, professional, positive attitude that leads to the creation of effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong desire to consistently perform at high levels, achieve the best, motivate others and commit to creating a world class Human Resources function
- High integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality, worthy of trust; credibility is built upon integrity and professionalism
- Actively listens, translates, and reacts objectively, even in stressful interchanges
- Strong communication skills both orally and written; able to facilitate and influence actions
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic fast paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to complete assignments within specified time frame; must be willing to work, not delegate essential elements of the role
- Has a passion for process improvement and ways to see and do things differently to best meet the needs of our business and our internal customers
WHAT WE SEEK
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR role
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management skills
- Professional Designation: PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP preferred
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor to other positions in the department.
WHAT WE OFFER
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®.