Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today's 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics' partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
This role will act as an administrative point of contact for Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and other Human Resources (HR) Operations related inquiries. Topics may include HRIS/UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), payroll, onboarding, I9s, background checks, employee referrals, Lever Applicant Tracking System (ATS), HR system functions, and more.
What You'll Do Every Day
* Support reviewing and assigning ServiceNow (SNOW) cases to supporting HRIS team members
* Recruiting/ATS system (Lever) maintenance and administration
* Perform Daily/Weekly HR Systems Audits
* Assist with functional plans to ensure HRIS system changes are working properly.
* Manage unemployment claims corresponding with Claim handling & submission with vendor, Equifax
* Through research and knowledge of HRIS systems and applications, determines the most effective technical approach to define and resolve identified problem(s) with assistance of HRIS Analyst and minimal client impact.
* As necessary, assist in onboarding process between Lever and UKG
* Assist the payroll team with mail, garnishments, as well as pay card assignment and distribution
* Support team in background check review and audit
* Monitors I9 system, keeps up with data integrity
* Maintenance of Mugs & MeetUps System
* Assists in employee referral reporting, and other HR reporting as needed
* Works on ad hoc projects as needed and performs other related duties as assigned or requested by leadership
* Ability to work flexible shifts between 7am-7pm to support peak
* Bachelor's in Business, Human Resources or related experience preferred
* Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced changing environment
* 1+ years in the HR Field - HR/Payroll/Benefits/etc.
* Experience Interacting with Employees through Verbal and/or Written Communications
* Lever, UKG, ServiceNow, Equifax experience &/or basic HR Systems technical systems knowledge preferred
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics' fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.