This position is responsible for administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization's human resources department.
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records and documentation.
* Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc. Refers more complex question to Human Resources Director.
* Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
* Processes bi-weekly payroll and provides reports to Finance.
* Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability and retirement plan providers.
* Conducts new hire onboarding.
* Assists with planning and executing of special events such as monthly employee luncheons and organization wide meetings.
* Assists with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
* Performs other duties which may be assigned by supervisor.
Must have at least two years of administrative experience within human resources.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.