Job Title: Project Manager (Level I)- Employee Relations, HR
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, 28255
Job Duration:12 months (Possibility of Extension)
Job Time: Shifts will be Sun – Thur, Tuesday-Saturday or Mon-Friday, 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm. When there's an interview, the managers will ask a preference.
Shifts will be Sun – Thur, Tuesday-Saturday or Mon-Friday, 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm. When there's an interview, the managers will ask a preference. We can be flexible at time but primarily being able to work 1 weekend day is important.
The Life Event Services (LES) Consultant is responsible for delivering COVID-19 event support to managers and employees through a variety of channels which may include telephone and email.
The role requires consultants to:
• Use sound judgment to mitigate risk and evaluate information received to form fact-based decisions, solve problems and make formal recommendations in a time sensitive environment.
• Multi-task with ease as the LES Consultant manages multiple cases simultaneously while prioritizing the most urgent needs. Provide superb customer care; convey empathy, patience and listening skills.
• Escalate as appropriate within team leadership structure and processes. Thoroughly and completely document cases in case management tool.
• Generally, the work routine occurs during normal business hours.
• 3-5 years of experience working in Employee Relations, HR, Benefits Administration, Case Management, Investigations
• Experience with taking calls, talking to employees and resolving issues
• Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
• Adapts to change quickly and is proactive to remain current in all trainings and business updates
• Ability to manage risk while ensuring optimal value and outcomes are achieved
HR,ER,human resource,benefits,case management,employee relation,query,investigation,escalation