Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Human Capital Partner, Enterprise Clinical Services - Housecalls will help shape and execute the Human Capital and talent strategies for UnitedHealth Group, creating a wealth of opportunity for an experienced human capital strategic partner to contribute across a broad range of priorities, including culture building, workforce strategy, organization effectiveness, talent agenda, leadership bench strength, and employee experience.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Act as a senior strategic talent advisor to the leadership teams, translating business plans into talent priorities
- Lead and execute the HR strategy in alignment with business strategy and the global HR strategy, ensuring effective talent acquisition, talent management & development, rewards & retention strategies are developed and executed
- Proactively develop short, mid and longer-term talent and succession planning to build a strong and sustainable organization both for the business and human resources
Organization Development and Change Management:
- Drive organizational performance and culture through designing, developing and executing organization effectiveness programs as well as the maintenance and delivery of existing corporate programs
- Identify and execute leadership capability assessments and development priorities. Lead creating of an integrated learning and development strategy
- Identify change opportunities and initiate change efforts that will add material value to the business
- Facilitate change using appropriate planning and implementation tools
- Ensure that desired changes are adopted and sustained over the long-term
Core to Human Capital:
- As an active member of the human capital team, partnering with different HR Work streams to implement, refine and customize HR offering within the business
- Anticipate changes needed in Human Capital tools/processes, and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to implement those changes
- Leverage technology solutions to drive and integrate efficient and effective Human Capital and business processes/outcomes (e.g. enterprise tools/core processes, virtual teams)
- Keep up to date and adapt as required to external HR trends, market practice and competitive actions
- Collaborate with Human Capital staff and Centers of Expertise to drive core processes and address employee and leadership issues, as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field or demonstrated equivalency
- 5+ years of strategic Human Resource Business Partner experience with expertise in all Human Resources functional areas
- Experience within a large, global, complex organization
- Proven consulting skills across various types of critical stakeholders
- Demonstrated skill applying data and analytics to influence decision making and business outcomes
- Experience developing people strategies and executing plans aligned with the culture and overall employee experience to drive business outcomes
- Experience leading and driving the talent agenda, including developing a strong leadership bench
- Experience developing and implementing workforce strategy, aligned with and driving business outcomes
- Experience leading organizational performance and culture through designing, developing and executing organization effectiveness programs as well as the maintenance and delivery of existing corporate programs
- Experience translating business plans into talent priorities
- Experience developing short, mid and longer-term talent and succession planning for an internal client group
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make healthcare work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where healthcare has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: telecommute, remote, work from home, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN, 926319