At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
- Responsible for providing functional support in various areas of Human Resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment; employee/labor relations; wage and salary administration; personnel records; benefits administration; training and development; EEO/AAP; and special projects. Position is a key Human Resources contact and direct report to the HR Director or Manager. Incumbent is responsible for handling a range of employee relation issues and plays a key role in staffing. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, persuasive, diplomatic individual with the ability to effectively handle difficult employee situations.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and counsel to management in employee relations, employee transactions, performance management, career development, salary administration and regulatory and internal compliance programs.
- Investigate and/or partners with HR Directors/Managers to resolve employee concerns.
- Resolves compensation related issues and monitors performance evaluation programs. Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, short-term disability, FMLA, and worker's compensation.
- To meet the needs of the business, under minimal supervision and with appreciable latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for various aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity. Develop plans, communications and ensure successful launch and implementation of channel and corporate HR initiatives/projects.
- Implements and reinforces personnel policies and procedures. Drives execution within the line of business.
- As required, lead the hiring process by managing openings and postings, in coordination with the HR Manager/Director and corporate staffing
- Work with hiring managers to assist and coach them on appropriate and effective interviewing techniques. Advise on pre-screening of resume/application, legal pitfalls during interview and selection process, and how to select quality candidates.
- Coordinate with HR Coordinators to ensure that background checks are submitted timely and results are thoroughly reviewed. Consult with and coach managers when background results are in question.
- Identify training needs and deliver training as needed
- Identify sourcing issues and recommend alternative solutions
- Participates in staff meetings and maintains corporate/region charts and personnel files. Process personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Manages Human Resources Information Systems information and other business information, develops and provides headcount, staffing and other ad hoc reports; performs in-depth analysis for various HR and Line of Business programs and results.
- Facilitates the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Delivers training programs that support organizational growth, compliance.