Are you ready to begin your journey with Common Oaks; a company who believes in and who supports career advancement opportunities for its associates? If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
Common Oaks Hospitality is hiring Housekeepers who will be responsible for:
• Clean bathrooms, including tubs, showers, commodes, floors and mirrors.
• Clean kitchen, including stoves, counters, cabinets, and refrigerators.
• Vacuum, dust, mop, wash floors and windows and remove trash.
• Replace linens and maintain accurate count of linens and towels used on a daily basis.
• Assist in processing laundry.
• Perform move-out inspections and report all defects to appropriate parties.
• Complete all assigned service requests.
• Keep accurate records and logs of work performed.
• Check-in and out assigned keys.
• Responsible for proper key control.
• Utilize and follow all safety and security procedures as well as provide operations standards in housekeeping, maintenance, sales and front office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of general housekeeping and proper use and storage of chemicals.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Imagine how our guests feel, when they open the door to the hotel room that you just cleaned, and they see it looking spotless and clean. The work you do, impacts guest satisfaction and can make the difference of whether or not guests return to our hotel.
Common Oaks Hospitality has a great work culture, and our associates are our greatest assets. Full-time associates receive competitive pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for a job where you will feel valued and be recognized for your hard work, apply online to Common Oaks Hospitality.