Aloft Jacksonville Airport
751 Skymarks Dr
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
Hotel Room Attendant
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant?
The Hotel Room Attendant creates a home-like experience for our guests with welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean comfortable, and inviting environment.
A Day in the Life:
- You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire to work with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of the most important aspects of our guests' stay: the cleanliness of their rooms.
- You work with professional cleaning chemicals on a daily basis
- You work on your feet, pushing a Housekeeping cart to and from the guest rooms
- You have a tremendous drive to details
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or related establishment
- Identification verifying you are at least 18 years of age
- The ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.)
- The desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability and desire to work independently with little supervision
- Multi-tasking skills