To maintain cleanliness of Patient rooms and additional spaces within the Hospital .
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean guest room, make beds, clean bathroom. Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms. Replace light bulbs.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Service Orientation Actively look for ways to help people.
- Coordination Adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Health Care industry or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 6 month