What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Assistant General Manager?
This is a hands-on hospitality leadership role where the Hotel Assistant General Manager works closely with the Hotel General Manager to oversee and guide the total operations of the property. Reporting to the Hotel General Manager, the Hotel Assistant General Manager is responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership to lead the property to achieve its business goals. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- You will be responsible for assisting with the overall performance of the property’s operations, including (but not limited to) guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget, and labor.
- You will train fellow associates as it relates to brand and company standards to maximize revenue and reinforce superior service culture.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and company.
- You will inspect and oversee that safety and security standards are being upheld.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations.
- You will work closely with corporate teams in Human Resources, Accounting, Revenue Management, and Sales to ensure that property and company goals are being achieved.