Are you an experienced Home Health RN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards
- Manage a caseload of patients
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care
Requirements for Home Health RN:
- Clear/active RN license in the state of FL
- BLS required
- Comfortable seeing COVID patients (Will receive all PPE equipment)
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- At least 1 year of experience in Home Health required
- Oasis (home health; not hospice Oasis) experience required (must be since 2017)
- Comfortable traveling throughout Jacksonville (downtown Jacksonville and surrounding areas)
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM; must be open to working 1 weekend a month
Advantages of this Home Health RN:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $40/hr, depending on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Home Health RN:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.