D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an HOA Coordinator. The right candidate will oversee the establishment, maintenance, and management of all Homeowners Associations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Facilitate HOA documentation, including coordinating with the Land Department for pertinent information; outlining applicable info and providing it to an attorney; reviewing draft documents for accuracy and content; executing final documents by obtaining signatures, notarizing, and delivering
• Set up an HOA by researching, interviewing, and selecting a third-party management company; acquiring at least three bids or proposals for the assignment; releasing the contract; and preparing an HOA budget
• Oversee HOA management and maintenance by serving on all HOA boards and scheduling and attending all HOA meetings
• Oversee HOA Transitions by scheduling all transition walks, getting the deeds prepared and signed for all common areas, and getting all plans and turn them over to the HOA
• Provide administrative support to the HOA manager, including but not limited to correspondence with the management company, homeowners, and other involved parties. Address and follow up to completion on any issues that arise from budget overages, homeowner requirements or complaints, or management company needs
• Prepare deficit funding requests and work with the Accounting Department and/or outside developer to collect needed operating funds
• Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Ability to travel overnight
• Ensure that management companies secure an IRS ID number, open back accounts, and develop sales test
• Review HOA financials and resolve any outstanding issues with the Controller
• Organize, communicate, and schedule any and all HOA activities the division and/or the HOA manager is responsible for