Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Healthcare Solution Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Help shape and apply interoperability standards, such as HL7 FHIR, to enable the solutions to scale.
- Research and introduce technologies aimed at improving our clinical solutions.
- Tailoring of cloud-hosted solutions for telehealth, analytics, patient education and/or secure communication.
- Produce conceptual architecture views of end-to-end system designs.
- Produce solution options and drive architecture decisions that balance factors such as cost, scalability, and long-term viability.
- Work with delivery teams to develop technology proofs-of-concept.
- Keep security and privacy front-of-mind.
- Maintain architecture roadmaps for the interoperability domain, based on strategy, trends and current-state technology gaps/needs.
Experience in the following:
- As an IT consultant
- As an Enterprise Architect
- On large/complex successfully delivered IT programs, as a lead solution architect
- In healthcare delivery at a hospital or clinic as IT solution owner/lead
- In health insurance, particularly in care management, medical management, and clinical support
- In healthcare interoperability standards, such as HL7 C-CDA and FHIR
- Working with clinical concepts, such as SNOMED-CT, ICD10, CPT and RXNORM