ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and clients' needs and goals, and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida for a Senior Project Manager. This is starting out as a 12 month contract with potential to extend or possibly convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract. No third parties.
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities.
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
- Oversee product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Responsible for managing external and vendor relationships (including the SOW) and managing to implementation of deliverables and schedules
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk , and dependency updates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
Looking for technically savvy Project Manager to work in the Health Care Compliance technology space, familiarity with Security/Identity Management, HIPAA security, Electronic Data Interchange
5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as an IT Project
Bachelors Degree in a Computer, Mathematics, or Business-related field or relevant work experience