Click on the link to complete video interview: https://hire.li/f0158bc
TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for a Work-from-Home contract Healthcare/Insurance Call Center Representative. The Healthcare/Insurance Call Center Representative are responsible for the following services to assist patients and providers in accessing prescriptions.
- Be responsible for contacting insurance companies on behalf of the physician's office to verify patient benefits.
- Take inbound and outbound calls from customers and will ask appropriate questions regarding patient's benefits and complete data entry and or appropriate forms to document patient's benefits coverage.
- Work with patients and their healthcare providers to complete enrollment activities.
- Coordinate distribution of educational materials, answer basic clinical and program inquiries.
- Work in a support capacity for the department
- Must be able to work 100% remote.
- Must have access to internet. (Laptop & Equipment will be provided)
- High School diploma or GED
- Medical Insurance experience a plus.
- Call Center/Customer Service experience
- Familiarity of eligibility requirements and general benefits provided by most payers a plus
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
*** Candidates considered for these roles will need to be in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin & Wyoming. ***
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour