Are you looking to become a REMOTE Healthcare Benefits Specialist in Florida?
Take the first step to begin your new career with PeopleShare today!
PeopleShare is committed to providing all training, on-boarding, and state licensing as an investment in the long-term careers of our associates.
Details for the Healthcare Benefits Specialist:
- Pay: $ 21.00/hr + Uncapped Commission and Incentives
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM EST
- MUST reside in the state of Florida
- Work From Home
- Equipment will be provided
- OT is available but not mandatory
The Healthcare Benefits Specialist embodies these values:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal and detail-oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attentive to details and efficiency
- Has a growth-oriented mindset
What is in it for the Healthcare Benefits Specialist:
- 4 - 6 weeks of paid training
- Comprehensive training benefits package
- Direct-Hire Opportunity
- Work from home without the hassle of traveling to work
- Get your healthcare insurance license at NO COST to you!
Job Responsibilities for the Healthcare Benefits Specialist:
- Answering inbound call questions about a company's products or services offered
- Handle inquiries about existing benefits coverage and document patient's concern about their benefits
- Offer to sell/ renew membership and complete appropriate forms to enroll
- Resolve customer service inquiries
- Multi-task and utilize software, databases, customer information, and tools appropriately.
Qualifications for the Healthcare Benefits Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age
- 1+ year(s) of call center and/or customer service experience preferred
- 1+ year(s) of healthcare experience preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs. PeopleShare and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.