About This Role
We're looking for a Head of Growth to own the growth of Company's customer base from lead generation through the sales funnel. You'll report to the Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with the Ad agency, Content Manager and Sr. Manager of Lifecycle Marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on the advertising strategy from the ground up. You 'll develop an overall strategy on reaching new customers across channels including SEM, paid social and display advertising. Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Design, Product, Customer Support, and Sales teams to drive new leads to the site.
What you'll do:
- Manage existing lead generation activities including SEM and paid social media to reach Company 's audience.
- Collaborate with BI to quantify the effectiveness of advertising and optimize campaigns to drive ROI.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales to develop an understanding of our customer, identifying ways to improve our advertising strategy
- Manage sponsored media partnerships in collaboration with Content Manager and identify new partnerships
- Identify new opportunities to drive new customer acquisition and test into advertising campaigns
- Identify ABM opportunities to optimize the sales funnel
- A/B testing copy and messaging to determine the most effective messages to drive conversion and grow Company 's revenue
Helpful skills and experience:
- Experience with paid advertising at a B2B tech company
- Experience negotiating media sponsorships including content syndication, webinars, and other promotional assets
- Experience making an impact on SEM campaigns to drive meaningful differences in lead conversion and quality
- Experience with Salesforce analysis & campaigns
- Understanding of lead scoring methodologies and implementation of this into ad strategy
- Constant analysis of emerging technologies identifying ways to target our audience
- Marketing performance linked to lead quality and sales conversion
- Knowledge of content management systems and landing page optimization tools