We are hiring a Guest Services Manager!
Starting pay is $24.21 per hour, this is a non-exempt position and is eligible for overtime! (Annual salary - $50,367.29)
We are looking for associates and Leaders that have a passion to serve others! Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, leading a team and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
The Guest Services Manager is responsible for the success of the F&B team while acting as Manager on Duty and assisting the front office, when necessary. For ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met, and for managing all areas of the hotel according to Brand standards to achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality. Displays exemplary performance for staff to follow.
Essential Job Functions :
• Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the hotel.
• Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest services in responding promptly to guest needs.
• Is committed to making every guest satisfied.
• Ensures all hotel staff, including new hires, know all components of guest services and are trained to meet standards.
• Develops added value customer service programs.
• Empowers hotel staff to deliver guest service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance.
• Meets or exceeds hotel guest satisfaction measures.
• Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
Front Desk Management
• Acts as manager on duty for hotel and manages front desk operations.
Food & Beverage
- Has a strong background in food & beverage, ability to cook and bartend when needed.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market. At Concord, you can enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
You take pride in your work, the hotel, and your employer to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations. If this is you, we want you to contact us... Now!
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.