The Fresh Market & You:Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!About the Position:
Are you a leader with a passion for hospitality? Can you deliver a first-class experience for guests? If so, this may be the perfect job for you. The Guest Services Manager is a critical position with ownership of curating the guest experience and leading team engagement activities and managing the Front End of the store, including managing the flow of the guest queue. You will coordinate the onboarding and initial training of newly hired team members, support team member engagement activities, and manage guest flow to ensure an outstanding shopping experience and drive results.
What You'll Do:
- Be the leading example of hospitality for our team members and guests, educate team members and guests on products and services to provide convenient meal solutions; and quickly addressing and resolving guest concerns
- Maximize efficiency for store operations by managing front end the guest queue. This includes directing and supporting the guest service team and backup cashiers, to achieve operational success and an excellent shopping experience every time
- Support accurate inventories and sales reporting, manage front end performance with routine operational audits
- Provide coaching for front end team members to optimize front end operations
- Oversee front-end and cash office procedures and controls, including management of cash, key, and safe
- Create and manage team schedules to align with business needs to provide an excellent guest experience
- Ensure that your team members are adhering to The Fresh Market standards and policies
- Create and manage the cleaning and sanitation schedule for front end and guest restrooms
- Maintain store teams by collaborating with the Store Management and Talent Acquisition team in the scheduling of interviews, coordinating new hire orientation, and on-boarding
- Train and engage guest service team members through
- The Fresh Market Academy, including “on-the-job” and online training, to provide excellent guest service in a safe and secure manner while maintaining efficiency and minimizing product loss Lead, engage, motivate and manage team members to provide excellent guest service
- Provide coaching for team members to further their development and increase retention
- Ensure PCI compliance training for all team members
- Act as The Fresh Market Academy ambassador using The Fresh Market Academy reporting to partner with department managers to ensure newly hired and current team members are timely trained
- Coordinate store wide team member engagement activities
- Ensure department adherence to all safety requirements and protocols including food safety per TFM policies, and per law.
To meet the needs of our stores, guests and teams, this position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings and occasional overnight and holiday work.