Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, gt.school. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an experienced B2C growth marketer who’s stuck in meetings all day? Are you itching to get back to the creative process while expanding your leadership responsibilities? Join gt.school - an early-stage EdTech startup where you’ll lead marketing strategy & implementation!
gt.school is an online afterschool program for the most underserved kids in the US education system: gifted & talented students. We provide accelerated academic learning, life skills coaching, and a vibrant community to 11-18-year-old students. We’re on the cutting edge of education innovation! You’ll work with a well-resourced team made up of the best & brightest in the EdTech industry.
In this role, you’ll set the strategy for both paid and organic marketing. Your experience in a variety of marketing roles has prepared you for the breadth of responsibilities you’ll encounter here. You’ll facilitate messaging, brand positioning, and content creation in order to increase enrollment in gt.school.
If getting back to the creative process while simultaneously paving your path toward the CMO role excites you, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing the growth marketing strategy for gt.school
- Establishing process flows that maximize the customer experience
- Creating marketing content and collateral, in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external resources
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Writing stale copy - we are an innovative startup with a clear point-of-view that needs to be communicated
- Focusing purely on paid content - our goal is to simultaneously grow our word-of-mouth success alongside paid ads to targeted customers
- Managing without doing - we believe the best leaders are doers and we expect you to create collateral, not just review what others create
Growth Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
Increase gt.school brand recognition and student enrollment through creative, differentiated marketing strategy
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in a B2C company or startup
- At least 2 years of growth marketing experience
- Proven experience creating marketing strategies
- Willingness to work in a hands-on environment
- Project management skills
gt.school is a stealth educational startup in Austin, Texas, the center of educational innovation in the US. We are building an online community focusing on the most underserved customer base in US education - gifted and talented (GT) kids. We are a remote first company who hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4779-US-Chicago-GrowthMarketin.002