Position Type :
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to transform some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Digital Sales team provides non-field sales to our clients selling via; chat, ecommerce, webinar, social media and more as FIS continues to innovate and elevate the customer experience across multiple channels to reduce friction in the customer journey.
What you will be doing
You will be the subject matter expert on digital transformation. You must be able to grow and engage our digital audience across all platforms. If you are a creative leader who thrives in directing your team through digital transformation, we need you! You will be responsible for managing activities necessary in the sale of products and/or services within an established territory, for a specific product segment or to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies and objectives.
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring.
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations and works with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Accountable for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing account using digital strategies to grow client penetration.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Helps to establish financial goals, objectives and measurements to exceed growth targets.
- Works within the department and across the organization to identify digital opportunities to bolster engagement and makes recommendations to incorporate into existing projects.
- Identifies critical segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
What you bring:
- Experience running a Digital sales environment in a B2B world
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
Added bonus if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
- Experience in digital transformation
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.