The Genesys - CTI Designer designs, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests CTI Call Routing and Genesys Reporting solutions that support business units or supporting functions. These solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Will serve as the end-to-end primary CTI contact for several individual initiatives beginning with initial engagement and estimation through implementation and certification. May provide technical direction and system architecture for assigned initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. This role has the potential to support all aspects of the Consumer and/or the GWIM contact center environment.
- In depth experience with call routing, and contact center call flows.
- Minimum 5+ years Genesys technical, hands-on experience with focus on various Genesys technologies & solutions
- Previous experience with Genesys Interaction Routing (Composer/ORS)
- Accountable and self driven
- Highly organized
- Ability to analyze and improve process
- Translating business requirements into technical design build documents.
- Experienced with Agile work flow methodologies.
- Ability to lead difficult conversations and influence team members
- High level of business acumen
- Specialist in a minimum of 5 Genesys products (i.e., Framework, Conversation Manager, Composer/ORS, SIP, Outbound, GVP, etc.)
- Experience with Virtual Hold technologies
- Vendor management
- GIS vulnerability management and remediation
- Experience with RISE and application management and governance routines.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: