SPAR is growing our overnight general labor / reset merchandising team! General labor, construction, merchandiser, entry level or experience, all can be a great fit for installing signage in major retailers. The ideal person is self-sufficient, highly motivated, knows their way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment.
Join the best installer team in the business and APPLY TODAY!
Projects include signage placement and installations.
Sunday- Thursday 10PM – 7AM / 40 hours per week!
When one project ends, another STARTS
What We Offer:
- $250 Sign On Bonus – talk to your recruiter today for details
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work – long term work
- All tools and equipment are provided by the company
- DailyPay – work today, get paid today
- Note: to use DailyPay, you must be signed up for Direct Deposit in ADP.
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Utilizing a ladder to install / hang signage. Signage locations are from ground level to a height of 8 feet or above
- Signage placement, Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
- Knowledge/ability to use basic tools necessary for the job
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license,
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Lifting and carry minimum 40 lbs.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels.
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SPAR’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.