GCP Cloud Architects Needed!
Rackspace is currently seeking new Rackers for our GCP Cloud Practice!
Remote Work from Home!
Rackspace Technology is the multicloud solutions expert that combines our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end multicloud solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future, and if you have experience in GCP Cloud Architecture, we would like to speak with you!
If you would like the opportunity to take your career to the next level, work with a company that can help you achieve your career goals working with latest and greatest technology while being able to enjoy an amazing corporate culture Please Apply!
The qualified GCP Cloud Architect will have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about businesses, create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is a critical component to be successful in this role. We seek team members who are self-motivated, driven, collaborative, passionate about Google Cloud and want to have a direct positive impact on our customer's business. Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence are also needed to help develop a team reporting to you.
As a GCP Cloud Architect, you will:
- As the GCP Cloud Architect, you will be technically focused but also will understand and implement business planning
- Be the technical liaison between customers and engineering resources
- Provide tactical scope and work directly with the business representatives/customers to understand the requirements driving the need for a solution to be developed
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical colleagues throughout the course of the project
- Ensure that all the appropriate questions are asked and verify that nothing crucial to the success of the project is overlooked
- Be a Google Cloud evangelist by educating a variety of customers on the value of GCP
- Help customers transition to the cloud in a high-value migration approach that leverages best of breed designs and practices delivered in an agile model
- Work with customers to enable a DevOps culture and modernize operations and release strategies
- Establish credibility and build impactful relationships with our customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new, or migrating existing, applications, software and services on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers interested in GCP and to ensure our SAs are up to date
- Traveling up to 30% of the time (When traveling continues)