Onsite in Jacksonville, FL
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you'll join a close-knit team of engineers, product managers, and client services developers to build the future of a platform destined to power immersive digital experiences for our customers and partners. We are looking for a diverse array of technical capabilities rooted in proven product experience with modern technology stack architecture. A solid understanding and expertise in developing SaaS platforms with a keen understanding of security and systems design, as well as deep expertise in API Design, microservices, distributed schedulers, NoSQL and RDBMS data storage. This role is responsible for developing next-generation, modern production systems. Personal performance, reliability, and commitment to delivering quality software are all core values for this role. Experience with developing Azure/AWS and hybrid solutions both for frontend & backend development is essential to being successful in this role. This position looks for Angular/UI experience
- Collaborates with Product and Engineering stakeholders to design and build platform services that meet key product requirements
- Produces both high-level and detailed designs for platform-level services Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code
- Defines patterns and develops reusable components and libraries
- Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery
- Consistently delivers on Sprint commitments & agreed upon timelines by the team.
- Obsesses over QA automation
- Obsesses over CI/CD & DevOps
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics.
- Consistently delivers Quality code.
Key Technologies we use: C# .NET Core Node.js React Redis MongoDB SQL Server Elastic RabbitMQ/Kafka Swagger Kubernetes Docker
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying high-availability backend services as a Full Stack Developer
- Ability to conceptualize end-to-end system components across a wide range of technologies and translate requirements into implementation
- Comfortable failing fast and working in a cross-disciplinary team environment
- A clear understanding of Functional and Object-Oriented programming paradigms, as well as their advantages and disadvantages
- Experience with at least one type of queuing system (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.)
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with at least one document-oriented DB (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.)
- Experience using, designing, and building GraphQL/REST/Web Service APIs
- Production experience with container orchestration and maintaining production environments
- Fluency with the full software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies
- Full Stack Developer Skills: 5+ years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer Very Good at Front End in React/Redux Collaborates and works on tasks assigned by a Lead Provides support to Jr and peer developers
- Takes responsibility and provides technical leadership for small services Works with Leads and other stakeholders to define tasks and perform complex research spikes Supports other developers and architects through peering and mentoring
- Performs planning necessary to ensure reliability, scalability, and viability of products Hands on development experience in microservices, ReactJS/Angular Front End, No SQL, Database design, sql sprocs.