Ref ID: 01120-0011751027
Classification: Full Charge Bookkeeper
There is an immediate employment opportunity for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to handle payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, clerical staff, and full cycle A/P. Explore this challenging Full Charge Bookkeeper role, offered on a full-time basis, with a client of Robert Half Finance and Accounting in the Jacksonville, Florida area. Act now and apply today!
What you get to do every single day
- Form monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Ready subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Mark budget transfers
- Conduct monthly accounting close
- Clarify business license and gross receipts
- Alternative special projects as requested
- Sort sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Draw up cash flow projections, as needed
- Produce cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Accomplished in credit card management and reconciliation
- Lead Accounts Receivable
- Complete Accounts Payable