Aloft Jacksonville Airport
751 Skymarks Dr
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
Front Desk- Night Auditor- Part Time
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Night Auditor?
The hotel front desk night auditor is the main person to interact with guests during the overnight hours, typically 11pm to 7am. As the friendly face of the property, the hotels front desk night auditor has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests' needs are properly addressed.
A Day in the Life:
- You will anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- You will bring your knowledge of accounting to help close the business day for the hotel and prepare appropriate reports
- You will process all guest check-ins or check outs, to ensure the guests experience your tremendous customer service
- You will handle overbooked or 'walked' guests.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with housekeeping.
- You will train with and learn Food and Beverage operations to fill in as needed.
- Previous experience working as a front desk agent or in a similar role
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
- Flexible schedule to work 11pm to 7am shifts
- Cash Handling experience
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to input and access information in the property management system and/or points-of-sale system
- Comfortable working with limited to no supervision, and ability to keep focused even during down times.
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment