Front Desk & Guest Care
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Working at the front desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Common Oaks Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Common Oaks Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
As a Front Desk Clerk or Guest Services Clerk you have the responsible to give our guests the best hospitality experience they can have by:
• Ensure an excellent first impression for all guests and potential guests.
• Offer assistance to guests and provide concierge service regarding hotel and the community.
• Ensure guests’ check-in and departure experience is warm and welcoming.
• Work with the team to coordinate and provide services in housekeeping, maintenance, sales and operations.
• Assist in processing laundry.
• Responsible to utilize and follow all Safety and Security procedures.
• Responsible for secure cash handling and processing procedures.
• Manage confidential information for the company and guests.
• Responsible for proper administration for key control.
• Routinely conduct property/security walks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of hospitality guest management systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Good organizational skills, detail-oriented.
• Comfortable working in an environment that requires multitasking.
• Focused on providing exceptional customer service.
• Able to problem solve and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.