The Foreclosure Manager is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and management of the Foreclosure staff which includes Foreclosure Milestone Specialists and Foreclosure Supervisor. This includes ensuring all investor/insurer requirements are completed both accurately and timely and in accordance their guidelines from first legal through the foreclosure sale. In addition, the Manager is responsible for ensuring foreclsoure holds are placed and removed timely, funds are posted timely, and all attorney requests are responded to.
Essential Job Functions:
- Carrying out management responsibilities in accordance with company policies, applicable laws and the company’s overall guiding philosophy.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the foreclosure department.
- Acting as a coach to the foreclosure department and motivating the group to achieve the desired results.
- Performing hands-on training of all new hires in their charge.
- Conducting periodic desk reviews and completing annual performance reviews.
- Organizing workloads according to quantity of foreclosure files.
- Assigning workloads to the foreclosure personnel for processing.
- Writing letters or approving letters for use in the foreclosure department.
- Assisting subordinates with foreclosure activities in difficult cases.
- Examining quality of work conformance to policies and procedures.
- Studying and standardizing procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Monitoring foreclosure attorneys and their quality of service.
- Managing and coordinating activities of clerical support staff.
- Directly managing employees in the foreclosure department.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Exhibiting a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Word , Excel, Fiserv, Tempo and Business Objects.
- Reviewing and responding to internal and external Quality Reviews.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Individuals are knowledgeable in their area of expertise. Identify and resolve problems in a timely fashion following established guidelines. Identify when to refer more complex problems to manager/AVP for resolution. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. High School Diploma required.
- 7+ years working knowledge of foreclosure laws and terminology.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans