The Fleet Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support for the fleet team and its customers so the operation maintains regulatory compliance, adheres to specified accounting/financial/reporting requirements and is proactive in “crushing costs” to achieve a favorable business plan.
- Create SAP fleet related requisitions / purchase orders for all fleet shops.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Willing to travel
- Create / track purchase order routing and approvals; process invoices in AP system.
- Coordinate payment with Accounts Payable.
- Contact vendors for statements and reconcile statements to ensure timely payments.
- Set up new vendors as needed by Fleet.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
- Ensure on-going data integrity.
- Responsible for the on-going development and administration of system reports – adapting to changing business imperatives.
- Input and retrieval of data, creation of tables and reports for cost analysis.
- Monitor fleet maintenance activities such as work orders, PM tracking
- Maintain fleet asset inventory database – location, technical data, registration expiration/renewals, transponders, decals, etc.
- Responsible for data entry for Driver Alert program
- Manage toll transponder accounts
- Assist with managing fuel program as needed
- Recommendations to fleet analyst based on report findings
- Create, run and examine financial reports, statements, and account details.
- Create accruals as required.
- Central contact for controlling lease equipment invoicing and transfers
- Assist in on-going asset management system activities.
- Other duties as needed to support the fleet department
- 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Office
- 2 years’ experience with SAP or similar program
- 1 year experience with DMV rules and procedures.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.