Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Implementation team provides technical consulting, project management, and customer onboarding for FISu2122 Valdi OMS. FISu2122 Valdi OMS delivers a consolidated view of trading across global markets, giving clients improved execution and agility, comprehensive access to positions, and risk management for multiple assets and instrument classes.
What you will be doing
As an Implementation-Conversion Product Consultant you will primarily be working with clients and vendors to establish new FIX sessions critical for the transmission of order and trade information related to equity and derivative trading. Internally, you will coordinate closely with the network and server teams for connectivity and configuration, as well as the other members of the team for application setup. Externally, you will work with 3rd party FIX providers and vendors for service agreements, port requests, and configuration changes. You will have a direct impact on the completion of each project and the overall success of the team.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience at a public company or in a related field.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communications skills required as well as outstanding interpersonal and human relation skills
- Project-oriented and may require a significant amount of overtime at critical times
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
What we offer you
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.