Job Description Summary
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries
- Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Completing daily electronic call logs
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules
- Connecting callers with leadership as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the financial programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Security Clearance Required; position contingent upon ability to obtain successful Entrance on Duty (EOD) background check
- Minimum two (2) years' customer service and/or financial products for service experience required
- Familiarity with CRC or CRM contractor computer systems
- Must be able to speak English clearly and professionally
- Bilingual requested and ability to speak Spanish clearly and professionally
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM, 30 WPM preferred
- Work effectively within deadlines
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required
- Participate in training and receive certification that all required modules received a passing score
*The above job description may not include all responsibilities.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With an estimated 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Financial Customer Service Representatives at MAXIMUS make an impact everyday by assisting customers with information documents and complaints regarding financial institutions and financial products. This is an entry level position responsible for documenting information and providing assistance with consumer cases. To prepare you for this role, MAXIMUS provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Pay and Benefits:
- Great pay + an additional $4.54/hr for health and wellness benefits
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Fun, professional atmosphere
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.