The Financial Analyst will have strong data mining, analytical, and modeling skills. The successful candidate should be able to analyze and synthesize financial and operational information and drive data driven insights to support decision making.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Budgeting and long range planning
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field. MBA/CPA a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Business intelligence tools a plus.