Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated and forward-thinking? At FIS you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being a part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position will report to the Finance Shared Services Manager Senior who is the Global Process Owner of Corporate Credit Card, Expense Reporting and Travel Compliance.
What you will be doing
You will oversee the US card team and global expense team with daily functions. Handle escalations and ensure team is responding to emails and voice mails timely to meet SLA's. You will also be responsible for reporting and other projects as assigned.
- Develops, leads, manages and motivates staff
- Monitors staff performance, works with The People Office on issues and works with employees to implement goals and document progress.
- Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
- Ensures timely and accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data and revenue.
- May work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper record keeping for historical purposes.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies.
- Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- Identifies areas of potential improvement.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience
- Experience in expense management
- Requires strong management skills
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Requires extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application in a large, diverse organization
- Ability to identify, address, and resolve employee related issues
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
- Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
- Strong system management/control experience
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.