Aerotek has an immediate opportunity for a Finance Operations Manager / Assistant Controller at the corporate office in Jacksonville, FL.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Controller (RC), the Assistant Controller (AC) will serve as the financial steward for the sales offices. The successful candidate will interact with the sales teams in the region helping them with items including, but not limited to; rate negotiations, contract negotiations, reviewing Requests For Proposals (RFPs), and other support functions while driving company initiatives to the field.
• Provides support for 75-175 sales teams.
• Responds timely to all internal and external inquires per the 1/24 rule [respond within one (1) hour, provide resolution within twenty four (24) hours].
• Utilizes resources to help provide effective solutions in a timely manner.
• Ensures all Services Agreement terms are adhered to (rates/terms, invoicing, pre-screening compliance, FLSA regulations, etc.)
• Negotiates and understands all scenarios that affect liability.
• Understands at a functional level all policies and guidelines.
• Mitigates company risk through collaboration with sales teams and field partners to ensure internal compliance issues are resolved timely.
• Provides ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the sales teams and regional leadership.
• Reviews expense reports, Requisitions for Funds [quarterly outings], and enforces expense policy.
• Collaborates with various departments for any and all external Client issues (collection, legal issues, etc).
• Interfaces with internal/external customers and builds relationships to continuously drive business.
• Builds expertise and knowledge through working with partners and sharing best practices amongst the team to maximize success.
• Understands company/regional goals and strategy.
• Consistently adds additional analysis or other kind of value without prompting.
• Administers and accurately tracks quarterly and annual incentive bonuses.
• Prepares and evaluates compensation for sales promotions and maintains intricate knowledge of producer compensation plans.
• Participates in training presentations for newly promoted sales teams and recruiters.
• Works to streamline reporting and other processes for efficiency.
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
• Potential to manage and lead Business Analyst(s)
• BA / BS degree in Business preferred
- 2+ years of business experience at Allegis Group or another company
• Travel may be required for office visits and/or meetings [10%-20%, unless otherwise discussed with RC ].
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.