$110K - $200K+ Income Potential & Great Benefits!
Previous Experience as a Dealership Sales or Finance Manager in an RV, Automotive, Powersport, Marine or Other Related Field Required.
Campers Inn RV of Jacksonville, part of the nation's largest chain of family-operated RV dealerships, is seeking to hire a friendly, ambitious Finance Manager to arrange for recreational vehicle financing options and present customers with aftermarket products. RV Sales is a lucrative field! This is a great opportunity to work in a positive, team-oriented work environment where your hard work is appreciated, recognized, and rewarded!
- Excellent Income! $110,000 - $200,000+ projected annual income!
- Great Work/Life Balance – 5-day Work Week, Closed on Sundays!
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Life, Spouse Life, Child Life, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & a 401(k) Retirement Plan. Our goal is to attract and maintain a highly competent and fairly compensated workforce
- Training & Development: We invest in our employees through specialized job training, certifications, and professional development. We assist employees in continuing their education
- Career Growth: We offer ongoing career development opportunities and promote from within our organization whenever possible
- Meet dealership sales goals
- Maintain high Customer Satisfaction Index scores
- Perform at industry standards for insurance product sales
- Explain features, advantages and benefits regarding options best suited for our clients.
- Processes loan, tag and title, and miscellaneous documents efficiently
- Maintain great lender relationships
- Assist client advisors in closing of automotive transactions
- Perform daily follow up on active and prior customers
- Clearly explain all aspects of a customer's purchase ensuring 100% satisfaction.
- Engage in business development and is a team player as we strive for referrals and repeat business
- Previous experience as a Sales and/or Finance & Insurance Manager in an RV, Automotive, Powersport, Marine, or other related field dealership
- Strong ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail
- Leadership experience and proven ability to manage staff
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and advanced level of experience with accounting software
- CDK software experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanor
- Stable work history
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace
Campers Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.