Field Service Technician
Problem Solvers, Techies, and Challenge Seekers, this job is for you. When we say “it works” we have our Field Service Technicians to thank. If you’re handy, enjoy variety, and love a good challenge, find a home at CSC as part of our Best in Class team where work is steady (but never boring), hard work and accountability are rewarded, and your career growth is supported.
As a CSC Field Service Technician, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You’ll be responsible for your own territory, assigned a company vehicle, and can leave directly from your home to start your day, which could include:
- Troubleshooting mechanical and technological repairs, and proactively managing maintenance requirements to keep machines working reliably, reducing the need for future service calls.
- Quick responses, timely solutions, and excellent customer service.
- Taking pride in your work by keeping equipment clean—a quick, yet impactful, part of our Best in Class service.
- Maintaining a stock of parts in your company vehicle so you’re always prepared to provide a quick solution, and caring for your vehicle as if it were your own.
Field Service Technicians’ work is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life’s moments that matter.
What it means to Be Part of What Works
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
In this role, you’ll need:
- A HS Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training.
- An active driver’s license is a must.
- To be an effective communicator who enjoys connecting with customers and team members one-on one and in small groups.
- Professional repair and maintenance experience or a motivated inner handyman.
- Proficient with technology including smart phones, computers and tablets.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.