In support of FEMA's Public Assistance (PA) program, we are actively searching for highly qualified and experienced candidates to support future disaster recovery efforts.
RealStreet is seeking a variety of architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals, such as:
- Building and Code Specialists
- Construction Managers (commercial, municipal)
- Engineering Professionals (civil, structural, electrical, multi-disciplined)
- Insurance Adjusters (commercial property)
- Planners (environmental, land, economic, etc.)
All positions are W2 as an employee of RealStreet. Company benefits include: health plan, LTD, dental and vision plans. A generous 401(k) with huge company match is available upon attaining eligibility.
Salary is based upon experience, position requirements, classification criteria and skill level qualifications. Full expenses are paid, (including travel to and from the site, lodging and per diem) in accordance with the GSA schedule.
Candidates with previous FEMA disaster experience and training are strongly encouraged to apply. Please indicate training received and PW experience by category and number of each type PW completed.