The individual in this role will assist attorneys with billing and litigation budgeting. This is a hands-on position that involves working collaboratively with employees of a multi-office firm.
· Attention to detail, accuracy with numbers and accounting
· Keyboard speed of at least 60 words per minute
· Ability to learn and master multiple proprietary websites
· Strong communication skills with proficiency in grammar, spelling, and composition.
· Must be able to work independently, and in a team environment, and take on tasks as assigned.
· Knowledge of real estate, foreclosure, paralegal duties, and legal process is a plus, but not required if the candidate is eager and able to learn quickly.
· Strong experience with Microsoft Excel required.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point and Outlook.
· High School Diploma or its equivalent required.