What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Executive Housekeeper?
As a key member of the hotel team, the Executive Housekeeper works closely with the Assistant General Manager and the General Manager to guide the total operations of the hotel’s Housekeeping team. Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the Executive Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership to lead the department to achieve its business goals.
A Day in the Life:
- You will be responsible for assisting with the overall performance of the property’s Housekeeping department including (but not limited to) guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget, and labor.
- You will execute the training of all associates as it relates to brand and company standards to maximize revenue and maintain superior service.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and staying up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and company.
- You will implement and train on all McKibbon procedures that relate to cost control and inventory management.
- You will maintain positive relationships with associates to drive associate satisfaction.
- You will monitor and ensure that safety and security standards are being maintained.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction.