Position Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Position Number: 350947
Location: Concord, CA 94520
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
JOB TITLE: Senior Executive Assistant (Contract to Hire)
START DATE: 12/07/2020
END DATE: 06/07/2021
HOURS: M-F, 1st shift
LOCATION: Concord, CA 94520
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2
• Schedules and financially clears patients for diagnostic and therapeutic Imaging and Cardiovascular appointments per the registration process
• Coordinates with multiple specialists/departments including but not limited to anesthesia, cardiology, and radiology
• Utilize clinical knowledge to determine if the doctor's order is consistent with the diagnosis provided.
• Informs patients and providers that a necessary authorization has not been obtained or that a procedure is being flagged as not medically necessary and that the patient may need to sign a non-covered services waiver on arrival.
• Coordinates schedules with anesthesiologists, radiologists and other providers.
• Informs patients of necessary advance preparation for procedures.
• Coordinates appointments for patients with multiple procedures.
• Ensures test results and prior films and reports are obtained.
• Performs schedule blocks as indicated.
Must have qualifications/experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 – 4 years of experience in healthcare required.
• Computer and typing skills required.
• Hospital registration workflow experience preferred.
• Previous hospital, surgery or specialty procedure scheduling preferred.
• Knowledge of insurance health plans, coverage and authorization process preferred.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT coding desired
• Ability to work in a call center environment, managing multiple priorities