Event Assistant - Restaurant/ Bar Work Experience Wanted
#ExperienceMKI #EnjoyWhatYourDO #SoulCreativityLove
Something new and exciting is coming to Jacksonville for all candidates with experience in the hospitality sector. If you have experience working in night clubs or bars or restaurants, maybe you have been a server for a long time but hate the hours? You can transition all of your skills into the events industry for better pay and much better hours!!!
Here at Meraki, we provide tailored events services to some of the largest companies in the US. As a valuable member of our events team you will have a unique, proactive, unforgettable and memorable experience.
So if you are looking for something new and challenging this year, don’t wait for something to come to you, knock on the door, click apply and experience MKI.
Event Assistant - What’s in it for you?
- An enjoyable, diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Paid training to ensure support and professional growth - Our diligent training allows us to develop multiple ways to distinguish our staff, resources, and accuracy.
- Competitive compensation and regular bonuses
- Travel Opportunities (Restrictions willing)
- Flexible working schedules (minimum of 3 full days a week)