Located in New Hampshire, this company is a 250-year-old, brand-name, leading provider and manufacturer in their industry.
Offered is a competitive salary including bonus, 401k match, excellent benefits, an employee discount, and opportunities for growth. This is a REMOTE position!
The position will require the use of ETL tools such as Data Services, Informatica, Alteryx, etc., to migrate data to various locations. Overall, the individual will strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals. Role will also demonstrate a clear understanding of database administration. Responsibilities include architecting and managing some of our client’s most critical system databases, applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on specialist! To succeed, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods.
· Utilize technical acumen and in-depth understanding of business processes and practices to influence the creation, modification, and execution of operational and strategic plans.
· Analyze and organize raw data.
· Build data systems and pipelines.
· Evaluate business needs and objectives.
· Prepare clear and comprehensive correspondence, reports, and carry out independent research and fact-finding assignments.
· Define problem areas and evaluate, recommend, and implement alternative solutions to complex issues and problems.
· Promote teamwork, a positive work environment, and collaborative problem solving.
· Interpret trends and patterns.
· Conduct complex data analysis and report on results.
· Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling.
· Build algorithms and prototypes.
· Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects.
· Creating data structures with high-level security features.
· Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
· Build, collect, and manage raw data into usable information as a scale.
· Develops algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information.
· Works with the ETL team to maintain pipeline architectures.
· Collaborates with management teams to understand the company objectives.
· Works closely with the data steward, developers, and data scientist.
· Strong coding skills such as SQL/Python/Java.
· Data warehousing.
· Strong understanding of OS such as Oracle, SQL, and Linux.
· Basic machine learning.